Jan 11, 2009

Slipped but back at it!


Not that I was far from my liver dedication diet, however as every woman experiences during a month,... well enough said. Well ok,.. not enough said,.. I will say this even though Ibuprofen has been shown to hurt the liver,.. ASPIRIN does NOT work for those with endemitriosis!! Ouch, I thought I was going to die,.. after the Ibuprofen finally kicked in then all I wanted was comfort foods, like Chocolate and Cheese!

Today I am starting a 3 (possibly more) day diet with only fruits and vegtables, but not together (they don't combine well). This allows the body, especially the Liver to take a bit of a break. You can eat like this for up to 10 days however after 10 days,.. your body would start to suffer as it needs carbs, fats and proteins to function properly.

There is also a tea and a flush you can do in the morning,.. but as my dogs woke me up like 5 times last night!! Grrr!! I did not have time this morning to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!