Jan 3, 2009

Liver Cleanse


Mentally I am starving,.. and really only because I know I can't eat right now. So far, I have only stopped eating since about 12. It has only been about 4 1/2 hours. Ugh, I want food, a nice cheese burger with fatty fries and fry sauce sounds sooooo good right now!!

For breakfast, I ate a pomegranate and for lunch I sauteed onions and mushrooms in soy sauce, no fat. I have also taken B vitamins, L-Glutathione and Zinc supplements today.

I was reading more about the liver cleanse on http://www.earthclinic.com/. There are different opinions in regard to this cleanse. One opinion stated it is best to dissolve the gallstones prior to attempting this cleanse,.. but I am still going to go with it. I have however learned Lemon juice, a tiny amount of hydrogen peroxide and apple cider vinegar is a great way to start dissolving the stones. So, I have added these ingredients together in warm water and honey (not bad tasting) and will drink this,.. along with the other cleanse stuff for the rest of the night.

What I am hoping to accomplish from this is to get rid of a few things. My skin is ok, I have occasional breakouts but I would like to take that down to null. My body seems to have a hard time breaking down oils and as the Liver and Gallbladder are the main organs responsible for breaking down fat and oils, I am hoping this helps. I would also like this cleanse to fix, well here comes a quick list:


  • Acne

  • Ability to breakdown fats

  • Depression

  • Fatigue

  • Hormonal imbalance

  • Cellulite

All right, almost ready to start the Epsom Salts,.. really not looking forward to this. But it's not about the cleanse, it is about feeling good later, Right.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!