Jan 2, 2009

2009 Begins


Here is a summary of my 2009 Goals:



  1. Financially: Be 100% out of debt and have $500 a month for savings or investments.

  2. Physically: Be in the best shape I have ever been in my life, workout 5x a week, eat healthy wholesome foods, 80oz of water a day, monthly cleanses and good sleep.

  3. Mentally: Finish my Associates Degree. Start school for web design, interior design or photography.

  4. Spiritually: Church at least 2x a month (sometimes I have to work) Read 20 min 4x a week the BOM or another spiritual based book. Say nightly and morning prayers.

  5. Creativity: Once a week work on writing my book Everyday Ordinary.
    Friends & Family: Connect with a different member of my family 3x a week. Hang out with a different friend 5x a month. Update my Blog bi-weekly.

  6. Travel: I will have at least 2, 5 -10 day vacations in 2009.
    ME: Love myself everyday, budget for the cutest cloths and make sure I give myself opportunities to grow, explore, create and have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!